Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reminders

-Cookie dough orders are due tomorrow, September 28th. Don't forget that funds raised from this project help our library buy much needed books!

-Parent/teacher conferences start tomorrow! There was a reminder sheet in your child's safari folder last week. Please email me if you can't remember your time.

-Projects for the past vs. present unit are due next Monday, 10/5. We are going to do some more project planning and research this week. We didn't have time to finish the website research Friday, but I am going to try my best to get that in tomorrow so those who haven't done it can begin finalizing their at-home project steps! Don't forget - we are VERY open for this project. As long as it teaches the students the difference in the past vs. now, I am good with it! If in doubt, feel free to email me though.

-I will be out of the classroom this Thursday from 11:30-3:15 for Alabama Reading Initiative training. Your students will be in EXCELLENT hands and will do just fine without me. :) If you need me that afternoon, you can call me or email me!

-TMS-E clubs start THIS Friday! Your child had a salmon-colored note sent home this past Friday outlining which clubs they would be in, in addition to which enrichment program they would have for the UA/Magnet School partnership. We're so excited to get this started, as these enrichment programs are crucial to the fundamental goals of the Magnet School!

-If you have not sent money for the Alice in Wonderland field trip yet, please do that as soon as possible. I will send a reminder email to those who have not turned it in yet later this week.

No comments: