Sunday, May 3, 2009

About Mrs. Lambert

I am originally from Tuscaloosa, and attended Englewood Elementary, Hillcrest Middle, and Hillcrest High Schools. I graduated from Hillcrest in 2003 and began my college career at The University of Alabama in the fall of 2003. In college, I was a proud member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority, and became involved in Alabama's Student Government Association, Freshman Forum, Cardinal Key, and numerous education and general honor societies. I graduated from UA in the Spring of 2009, cum laude, with my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. I also have a minor in Computer Technology and Applications, and am excited to integrate this knowledge into my classroom!

I live in south Tuscaloosa with my husband, Noah, and my dog, Hardy. Noah and I have been married for almost two years.

I really do believe that my new job at Tuscaloosa Magnet School is my dream job. I fully believe that the learning methods and environments that this school provides will promote the most beneficial learning possible in all students involved. I also could not pick a better grade! First grade is such a fun age, combining a great mix of enthusiasm and maturity. We are going to be able to do some great things in this classroom!

I am so excited to start the school year, and I cannot wait to meet my first graders! Rest assured that I will do everything in my power to make sure these students receive to most meaningful education possible.

No comments: