Friday, September 18, 2009

Kings/Queens of the Jungle

We have already had four kings/queens of the jungle! Here is a little bit about each one of them.

McKenzie

  • I am an only child.
  • My middle name is Imani.
  • My mother's name is LaKeshia.
  • My daddy's name is Sterling.
  • My birthday is in January.
Maya
  • I have a baby sister and a big sister.
  • I was born on August 24, 2003.
  • I take gymnastics.
  • I have two pets - a dog named Frisky and a fish named Sharky.
  • My favorite food is pizza.
Thomas
  • I like to play tennis and baseball.
  • I have a little sister, Mary Cate.
  • I was born August 26, 2002 in Pensacola, FL.
  • I have a kitty named Chloe.
  • My favorite foods are candy, pizza, and mac & cheese.
Jaden
  • I was born on September 23, 2002.
  • I have two big brothers and two big sisters.
  • I have a new niece who is a month old.
  • I have two dogs. One's name is Two and the other one's name is Patches.
  • I like to play basketball.

Our King of the Jungle next week will be Jaylon. We are excited to hear all about him! :)

No comments: